Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the" 26th International Conference on Advanced Nanotechnology" , which will be held in the festive city of Moscow, Russia. The conference will take place in the following location and dates
Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, Dmitrovskoe shosse, ow.171, Moscow 127204 Russia.
Conference Dates: October 04-05 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Take w. Sheremetyevskoe , Novoe sh. (Pavelets) and sh. Dmitrovskoe / A-104 to the Alley Dolgoprudnaya in Moscow
- Distance: 18 min ( 12.6 km )
- 3 m Head north on w. International/w. Sheremetevskoe
- 2.5 km Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right to stay on w. International/w. Sheremetevskoe Continue to follow ш. Sheremetevskoe
- 3.6 km Turn left onto New w. (Paveltsevo)
- 270 m Continue onto New w. (Khlebnikovo)
- 1.2 km Continue onto overpass Khlebnikovo
- 270 m Slight left onto w. New
- 550 m Turn left onto ul. Energy
- 4.1 km Merge onto w. Dmitrovskoe/A-104
Moscow is the capital and most populous city of Russia, with 13.2 million residents within the city limits and 17.1 million within the urban area. Moscow has the status of a Russian federal city. Moscow is the northernmost and coldest megacity and metropolis on Earth. It is home to the Stanchion Tower, the tallest free standing structure in Europe. Moscow is a major political, economic, cultural, and scientific centre of Russia and Eastern Europe, as well as the largest city entirely on the European continent. By broader definitions Moscow is among the world’s largest cities, being the 14th largest metro area, the 18th largest agglomeration, the 15th largest urban area, and the 11th largest by population within city limits worldwide.
Moscow is situated on the Moskva River in the Central Federal District of European Russia, making it Europe’s most populated inland city. Moscow is the seat of power of the Government of Russia, being the site of the Moscow Kremlin, a medieval city-fortress that is today the residence for work of the President of Russia. Moscow has acquired a number of epithets, most referring to its size and preeminent status within the nation.