Call for Abstract
37th International Conference on Advanced Nanotechnology, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Innovative Strategies and Solutions towards a Nano world”
Advanced Nano 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Advanced Nano 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanoparticles are particles between 1 and 100 nanometers in size. In nanotechnology, a particle is defined as a small object that behaves as a whole unit with respect to its transport and properties. Particles are further classified according to diameter. Ultrafine particles are the same as nanoparticles and between 1 and 100 nanometers in size, fine particles are sized between 100 and 2,500 nanometers, and coarse particles cover a range between 2,500 and 10,000 nanometers.
- Track 1-1Nano particle volume, mass and concentration
- Track 1-2Synthesis of tellurium nano particles
- Track 1-3Nanometres
- Track 1-4Nano particle heterogeneity and interaction
- Track 1-5Recent trends in nanotechnology
- Track 1-6Nanoparticle characterization and applications
- Track 1-7Gold nanoparticles and biosensors
Nanotechnology is the study of manipulating matter on an atomic and molecular scale. Generally, nanotechnology deals with developing materials, devices, or other structures with at least one dimension sized from 1 to 100 nanometres. Nanotechnology entails the application of fields of science as diverse as surface science, organic chemistry, molecular biology, semiconductor physics, microfabrication, etc.
- Track 2-1Quantum effects
- Track 2-2Nano medicine
- Track 2-3Green nanotechnology
- Track 2-4Potential applications of carbon nano tubes
- Track 2-5Nanotechnology in warfare
- Track 2-6Industrial applications of nanotechnology
- Track 2-7Nano electronics
- Track 2-8Historical perspective
- Track 2-9Fabrication of nanoelectronic devices
Nanoscience is the study of atoms, molecules, and objects whose size is on the nanometer scale. Atoms are a few tenths of a nanometer in diameter and molecules are typically a few nanometers in size. Nano Science is a technology directed at the Nano scale. It is the uses and study related to very small things that can be used in all the other fields of science like biology, physics, chemistry, engineering and Materials sciences.
- Track 3-1Energy applications of nanotechnology.
- Track 3-2Carbon Nanotubes.
- Track 3-3Hotplate Technique for Nanomaterials
- Track 3-4Nanobiotechnology
Nanostructures are structures that range between 1 nm (molecular scale) and 100 nm in at least one dimension. Most are synthetic and can be engineered to wide range of physical properties. Nano surfaces, cylindrical nanotubes, and Nano spheres are common nanostructures.
- Track 4-1Nano structures in nature
- Track 4-2Synthesis and analysis of nanostructures
- Track 4-3Electrodeposition of nanostructure materials
- Track 4-4Classes of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 4-5Types of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 4-6Biomedical applications and translational aspects of nanomaterials
Nano electronics holds few answers for how we might increase the capabilities of electronics devices when we reduce their weight and power consumption. Nano electronics and technology are widely used in all aspects of modern life. Life Safety, Healthcare, Transportation, Computing, Energy and Telecommunications are some of the major fields benefiting from the growth of Nano electronic applications.
- Track 5-1Models for nano electronics devices
- Track 5-2Future prospect of nano electronic devices
- Track 5-3Nanotechnology in Electronics
- Track 5-4Flexible Electronic circuits
Materials science and Engineering, is a discipline which deals with the discovery and design of new substances. The research in material technological know-how includes in Transmission electron microscopy in cutting-edge substances technological know-how, advancements of materials technological know-how, Mining and metallurgy, power substances there are 50 universities and a marketplace to growth of 5.1% over the duration 2014-2019. The strength materials marketplace changed into predicted to be $7,292.eight million in 2014 and is projected to boom of 7.8% from 2014 to 2019. Mining and metallurgy for a market share of 68.3% in 2014 and is predicted to growth of 8.3% through 2019. 18 new research tasks can be implemented via quit of 2016.
- Track 6-1Phenomenological observations in metallurgy and mineralogy
- Track 6-2Forensic engineering
- Track 6-3Nanomaterials, Biomaterials and Energy materials
- Track 6-4Advanced Materials Processing.
- Track 6-5Semiconductor Physics and Devices
Nanomaterials describe, in principle, materials of which a single unit is sized (in at least one dimension) between 1 and 1000 nanometers (10?9 meter) but is usually 1—100 nm (the usual definition of nanoscale). Nanomaterials are slowly becoming commercialized and beginning to emerge as commodities.
- Track 7-1Metal-based nanoparticles
- Track 7-2Semiconductor Nanowires.
- Track 7-3Nanostructure materials
- Track 7-4Nanomaterials in Energy Applications
Nanochemistry is a new discipline concerned with the unique properties associated with assemblies of atoms or molecules on a scale between that of the individual building blocks and the bulk material. Nanochemistry is the use of synthetic chemistry to make nanoscale building blocks of desired shape, size, composition and surface structure, charge and functionality with an optional target to control self-assembly of these building blocks at various scale-lengths.
- Track 8-1Tissue engineering
- Track 8-2Nanowire compositions
- Track 8-3Drug-delivery and biological compatibility
- Track 8-4Nanolithography
Nano photonics or Nano-optics is the study of the behavior of light on the nanometer scale. It is considered as a branch of optical engineering which deals with optics, or the interaction of light with particles or substances, at deeply sub wavelength length scales.
- Track 9-1Nanophotonic devices and sensor application
- Track 9-2Photonic Crystal Fabrication
- Track 9-3Optical Nanofibers
- Track 9-4Optical switching for telecommunications
Nanotechnology is the science which deals with the processes that occur at molecular level and of nanolength scale size. The major studies in the nanotechnology include nanosized particles, their function and behavior with respect to other systems. The tremendous capabilities of nanoparticles have changed the perspective and scope of nanotechnology towards development into an adjuvant field for the remaining fields of life sciences. Nanotechnology is the ability to understand and control materials at the very smallest scales, from around 100 nm to the dimensions of single atoms; at this Nano scale the properties of these.
- Track 10-1Nanoemulsions
- Track 10-2Nanoparticle-based drug delivery systems
- Track 10-3Biocompatibility of Nanoparticles for Medical
- Track 10-4Therapeutic agents and Diagnostic procedures
Graphene is an allotrope of carbon in the form of a two-dimensional, atomic-scale, hexagonal lattices in which one atom form each vertex. It is the basic structural element of other allotropes, including graphite, charcoal, carbon nanotubes and fullerenes. It can be considered as an indefinitely large aromatic molecule, the ultimate case of the family of flat polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Track 11-1Mobile and data communications
- Track 11-2Graphene-Based Membranes
- Track 11-3Energy storage applications
- Track 11-4Heterostructure 2D materials
Tissue engineering is the usage of a group of cells, engineering and materials means and proper biochemical and physicochemical factors to rise or replace biological tissues. Tissue engineering includes the usage of a scaffold for the making of innovative feasible tissue for a medical purpose. While it was once categorized as a sub-field of biomaterials, having settled in scope, importance and it can be considered as a field in its own.
- Track 12-1Carbon nanotubes for bone tissue engineering
- Track 12-2Nanostructures can mimic tissue-specific bioenvironments
- Track 12-3Carbon nanotubes for neural tissue engineering
- Track 12-4Nanotextured substrates for tissue engineering
Materials chemistry involves the use of chemistry for the design and synthesis of materials with interesting or potentially useful physical characteristics, such as magnetic, optical, structural or catalytic properties.
- Track 13-1Metals and non-metals
- Track 13-2Inorganic nanotubes
- Track 13-3Superconducting material
- Track 13-4Molecular Design
Optics and Lasers in Engineering aims to provide an international forum for the interchange of information on the development and application of optical techniques and laser technology in engineering. Emphasis is placed on contributions dealing with the practical use of methods and devices, the evaluation of results and developments and enhancement of solutions and new theoretical foundations for experimental methods.
- Track 14-1Laser applications in Microelectronics
- Track 14-2Laser Additive Manufacturing
- Track 14-3Nano photonics & Thin Film Technology
- Track 14-4Lasers in Nanomanufacturing
Nano devices are critical enablers that will allow mankind to exploit the ultimate technological capabilities of electronic, magnetic, mechanical, and biological systems. Nano sensors are chemical or mechanical sensors that can be used to detect the presence of chemical species and nanoparticles, or monitor physical parameters such as temperature, on the nanoscale.
- Track 15-1Nano sensors sub-areas within food and environment sectors
- Track 15-2Nanosensors possess great potential for diagnostic medicine
- Track 15-3Mechanical nanosensors